Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sweet Blueberry Muffins

My dear friend, Jess Hansen, is a wonderful cook. She makes her own baby food and sells it at the Farmer's Market in Cedar Falls. She also has three lovely little boys and a sweet little girl on the way. Like myself, she is busy in the kitchen quite often. I love that she shares her recipes, especially when they are as delicious as this one!
As she says, they are very easy to put together. I did mine right before the kids got home from school. They enjoyed them hot out of the oven, probably spoiling their dinner?! It was nice to send something hot for them to eat as two of them headed back to school for Lego Club. I think these are quite possibly the best blueberry muffins I've ever had. I even forgot to add the sugar on top. Please try them soon!
You can find the recipe here: Mama Made. And if you have time, poke around and find lots of other great recipes!

1 comment: